TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PAINTING AND DRAWING COURSES AND WORKSHOPS
1. All deposits are non-refundable (except in the event of points 3 & 4). No course fee can be refunded partially or in full for student non-attendance or cancellations due to the artist’s obligation to pay room/hall rental.
2. Workshops need to be paid in full in advance by the deadline given and are non-refundable (except in the event of point 4). No workshop fees can be refunded partially or in full for student non-attendance or cancellations due to the artist’s obligation to pay room/hall rental.
3. Proportional refunds will be given for course in the unlikely event that the tutor has to cancel any classes, however the artist will endeavour to rearrange another date and time. If the rearranged date and time is unsuitable for student/s a proportional refund will be given.
4. The deposit and any course/workshop fees will be refunded in full in the unlikely event that the course/workshop has to be completely cancelled. This will absolve the artist from any liabilities. A course would only be cancelled if:
a. the course/workshop is undersubscribed
b. ill health of the artist
c. circumstances out of the artists control
5. The balance of the course fees are due on or before the first session of the course. In the event of the course fee’s are not paid in full by the last session of the course, in accordance with the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998, interest will be charged at 10% per month. Any costs that the artist incurs pursuing the course fee’s will also be charged and payable by the student.
6. Course/Workshop vouchers are available to be purchased as presents and are only valid on the receipt of the balance of course fee which is due on or before the first day of the course.
7. Course vouchers are only transferable at the discretion of the artist.
8. Students are expected to provide their own materials, unless otherwise stated, a guide list of materials will be provided prior to the course.
Artist: Claire Harrison
Student: Person attending or wanting to attend a workshop or course
Workshop: One off class, normally 3 hours in length.
Course Fee: Stated in the letter overleaf
Deposit: Partial payment for a course - these are unavailable for workshops.